How to Buy the Best Bongs For You
When you’re shopping for a bong, it’s easy to get confused due to the many options on display. For that reason, we included a short buying guide to help you pick the perfect bong for your specific needs. Here’s what to watch out for when buying a new bong.
- Glass: This is a prime choice when it comes to bongs as it is easy to clean and won’t affect the taste of the weed that you’re smoking.
- Plastic: This is mostly chosen due to its durability. Plus it won’t break as easily.
- Bamboo: Bongs were originally made from bamboo back in the day. They smoke well and are extremely durable.
- Metal: These are rare as they affect the taste of the smoke. Also, you can’t see inside them to know whether to clean them or not.
- Ceramic: They are not very durable and are heavier than the others.
There is no perfect size for a bong. You need to take the dimensions of all the parts in mind to judge whether it will smoke well or not. That said, smaller bongs often overheat quickly and cannot be used in large groups. You’ll notice that each of our bong reviews include at least the height of the bong.
Is the bong easy to clean? Are there a lot of nooks and crannies? If so, that could be a problem. Can it at least be dismantled and put back together easily? That would make the whole cleaning process a lot easier. If it sounds like too much of a hassle, it probably is.
Does it come with spares?
Accidents happen, especially with bongs. If you broke a specific part of your bong, does it come with a spare? And if it doesn’t, would you be able to easily order a spare? Consider these carefully when buying one for yourself.
Choosing a good bong is harder than it looks. There are so many to choose from, yet you want to pick the one that will last a long time, be easy to use, won’t affect the taste of the weed, and will be simple to clean. Hopefully, our list of the best bongs for 2020 helped you do just that. Stay safe and keep your bong safe too!