Cannabis Cranberry Sauce Just in Time for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is almost here, for better or for worse. Namely, creating the perfect dinner, having friends and family over that might not really appreciate the hard work, the cost, the stress… It can really drain a person. And let’s not fail to mention that you need to create something original, something that your guests just aren’t used to. Well, why not get two birds with one stone trough kief-infused cranberry sauce!
This delectable dish really adds something new and different to your Thanksgiving dinner. You get to relax and take the edge off with this sauce, while at the same time letting your guests try something new. You should know that you don’t have to stick to only gummy bears, cookies, and brownies when it comes to pot and CBD. Recipes using cannabis are all the rage right now, and a dash of CBD or THC can really give them that little extra something-something.
Now, before we get into the recipe and explain how it actually works, we do want you to keep one thing in mind. Namely — please warn your guests before you serve this dish. The last thing you need is an old aunt getting Woodstock flashbacks during dinner. And of course, don’t let anyone younger than 18 even touch it.
What you need:
(Serves 8 people)
- Half a cup of water
- Ten ounces of cranberries
- Half a cup of sugar
- Quarter a cup of orange juice
- Tablespoon of lemon juice
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- A teaspoon of salt
- 30 mg of kief
How to prepare:
- Get a small pot or saucepan and put sugar, orange juice, and water.
- While stirring the contents of the pan, add the cranberries, salt, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Let it simmer on mid to high heat for 10 minutes.
- After the cranberries are as chunky or as creamy as you want them, add the kief, remove it from the heat, and stir.
- Let it cool for around 45 minutes to an hour and put it in the fridge until dinner is ready.
And there you have it! A sweet and slightly sour sauce, the perfect addition to Thanksgiving dinner. Of course, you can modify it however you want, adding or subtracting the ingredients based on people’s tastes and tolerances. Get some nice pumpkin spice CBD oil with your meal, or maybe a glass of wine, and enjoy the loving company of friends and family.