Mini Pumpkin Cannabis-Infused Cheesecake for Thanksgiving
Let’s be honest: no meal is complete without a dessert, and a Thanksgiving feast deserves a super, sweet course as the cherry on top!
If you’re looking to make an epic Thanksgiving dinner spiced up with some cannabis oil, this recipe will be the perfect ending to your holiday celebration. Better yet, it can be a fantastic twist to a more traditional festive table.
Before we get to the recipe, you should know that the amount of cannabis-infused butter in this recipe is merely a suggestion. The exact dosage of cannabis oil you put in your butter should be altered according to the potency you want to achieve. The best way to see which CBD dosage is best for you is to start with small quantities first, taste your dessert, and wait for at least two hours to see the results.
These ingredients will give you 15 mini cheesecakes, and the recommended cannabis dosage is 20 mg per mini cheesecake.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cupcake pans
- 15 cupcake liners
- 15 ginger or molasses cookies — small, circular ones are perfect for this recipe
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- One 15-oz can of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg white, plus 2 egg yolks — beat them lightly
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- ¼ cup of melted cannabis oil-infused butter — here’s a recipe to make your own
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream — this is optional, but the cheesecakes will taste better with it
- Preheat the oven to 325 ̊F and line the cupcake pans with liners.
- Put one ginger/molasses cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, preferably in a large bowl, then add the pumpkin and beat some more until everything is well combined.
- Add sugar, salt, and mix some more.
- When everything is homogenous, add the egg white, the yolks, the half-and-half, and the CBD oil-infused butter. Be sure to mix everything well so that the cannabis butter is distributed equally throughout the mixture.
- Add vanilla and spices and mix some more until everything is well incorporated within the mixture.
- Fill the prepared cups with the filling, close to the top, and bake them for 25–30 minutes.
- Allow them to cool at room temperature and remember to refrigerate them for at least two hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream, if you feel like it.
No matter if this is your first go at cannabis-infused foods, or you’re already a top CBD chef, you simply can’t go wrong with pumpkin cheesecake! Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday for refreshing that traditional taste with some flavorful CBD oil and sharing it with your friends and family.