The Tastiest Cannabis-Infused Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are a popular meal on the traditional Thanksgiving table, but since we’re using cannabis for this tasty recipe, we’re already breaking some traditions.
This recipe is perfect for everyone who loves using CBD oils or wants to bring something new to their festive table. Mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and butter are great meals to spice up with cannabis, because the flavor of the CBD oil can be distributed equally, and your guests can taste it with every bite they take.
Garlic, cream cheese, and sour cream give this mashed potato meal a special zest, while cannabis-infused butter will enrich every tasty bite.
This recipe is enough for 10–12 servings, so you should be careful with the dosage of cannabis. 15 mg per mashed potato serving will be more than enough to feel the rich aroma of the CBD oil, without overwhelming the dish.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes – cooked and mashed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- ¼ cup cannabis-infused butter
- ¼ cup regular butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped – this ingredient is optional, but it gives the dish freshness
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Cook the potatoes, drain them, and mash them in a bowl.
- While the potatoes are still warm, add the cannabis oil-infused butter, regular butter, milk, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Mix everything and make sure that all the ingredients are combined well.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary on top.
It’s very important to have in mind that the amount of cannabis-infused butter in this recipe is just a suggestion. The amount of CBD oil you put in your butter should be modified according to the potency you want to achieve. The best way to see which amount is best for you is to start with small doses of CBD oil, taste your dish, and wait at least two hours to see the results.
Bon appetit and enjoy your holiday!